Deviled Eggs with Shrimp Recipe
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
|Large Fresh Eggs||6|
|Shrimp, Deveined and peeled||12|
|Dijon Mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Seafood Seasoning||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh Chopped Parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Deliciously Devilishly Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are one of our favorites on the holiday table or for a tasty devilish snack. Add some shrimp to your deviled eggs and make them even tastier. You will be surprised at how well shrimp goes with hard boiled eggs. No fooling … egg lovers will celebrate! Now go boil and peel some fresh happy eggs for your delicious, deviled eggs!
Cook time 5 mins Prep time 10 mins
Yields 2 egg halves per serving
Ingredients Needed for Shrimp Deviled Eggs:
- Large eggs
- Dijon mustard
- Seafood seasoning
- Fresh parsley
How to Make Deviled Eggs with Shrimp
- Halve the peeled eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Sauté your shrimp in a tiny bit of olive oil until pink and allow to cool.
- Chop shrimp and mix with egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings in a medium bowl stirring until well blended.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with the parsley if desired.
- Place the eggs on a serving plate and serve at once or cover and refrigerate for up to two hours before serving.