Ore Ida Fries Cooked in Air Fryer
Awesome Air Fryer Frozen French Fries Made with Ore Ida Fries
Make the perfect fries every time with this Air Fryer Frozen French Fries recipe! All the best tips to ensure you get crispy and not mushy fries. Add some seasoning to jazz them up! Is is ok to eat a big plate of awesome French fries for dinner? We think so! Jazz them up with gravy or melted cheese and dig in! Dinner is served.
Prep Time: 1 Minute
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer French Fries:
- 1/2 lb. Frozen Ore-Ida French Fries
- Salt & pepper
Directions on How to Prepare Air Fryer French Fries:
- Add the fries to your air fryer basket.
- Cook the fries at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, toss the fries a couple of times, and cook them for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool a bit, serve, and enjoy!
Air Fryer French Fry Tips:
● I used a 4-quart air fryer, so depending on the size and shape of your air fryer basket, you may need to adjust the fry amount. You’ll want to fill the basket of your air fryer about half full no matter the size.
● It’s always a good idea to check the status of your fries as you’re cooking as all air fryers will cook differently.
● If you’re cooking a smaller portion of fries, you’ll want to adjust the cooking time down. Never fill your basket over halfway with this recipe as they just won’t cook evenly.
● It’s very important to pause halfway through and adjust the fries for the best and most even cooking outcome.
● I know everyone has a different fry preference. So, check your fries as they go through the second stage of cooking to ensure you reach the type of fry you’re looking for. I enjoy mine extra crispy, but not everyone does, so adjust the time to get the fry you prefer.
● You can add your own seasoning to these fries at the halfway mark when you toss them.
● No oil is needed for this recipe. However, if you’re worried about the fries sticking, you can coat your air fryer basket with a bit of nonstick cooking spray.
We love all the varieties of Ore-Ida French Fries!